Martin Luther said the book of Romans is “the greatest letter ever written.” Why would he say that? The Apostle Paul writes to the 1st century church at Rome, as well as to us today, about the depths of God’s holiness, man’s sinfulness, Jesus’ sufficient work to save, and God’s salvation given to sinners, free of charge. The book of Romans is the high point of all of Scripture, teaching most clearly who God is in sovereignty, what God requires in his holiness, and what God provides in his grace toward His people. This letter answers with great detail questions like why do we need the gospel? what is the gospel? how deep is the gospel? and then beautifully finishes with how then should we live? Come and study the greatest letter ever written.
PART I: WHY DO WE NEED THE GOSPEL?
PART II: WHAT IS THE GOSPEL?
PART III: HOW DEEP IS THE GOSPEL?
21. THE WORD: Romans 9:1-13
22. THE MERCY: Romans 9:14-29
23. THE JUSTICE: Romans 9:30-10:13
24. THE GOOD NEWS: Romans 10:14-21
25. THE ELECT: Romans 11:1-12
26. THE KINDNESS: Romans 11:13-24
27. THE CALLING: Romans 11:25-36
PART IV: HOW THEN SHOULD WE LIVE?
28. THE MERCIES: Romans 12:1-13
29. THE WRATH: Romans 12:14-21
30. THE SERVANT: Romans 13:1-7
31. THE LOVE: Romans 13:8-14
32. THE JUDGE: Romans 14:1-12
33.THE KINGDOM: Romans 14:13-23
34. THE EXAMPLE: Romans 15:1-13
35. THE MINISTRY: Romans 15:14-33
36. THE GREETINGS: Romans 16:1-16
37. THE DOXOLOGY: Romans 16:17-27
ROMANS Part IIII STUDY GUIDE – (coming soon!)